- About the Trust
- Our Schools
- Our Curriculum
- Our People
Our vision is formed from our four strategic pillars.
- To improve the educational standards across Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes by growing the number of schools within the Trust.
- Create a family of highly effective schools that collaborate, support, challenge and innovate.
- To put our staff at the heart of what we do by creating a culture where people make the difference and matter most.
- Ensure our teams are provided with the absolute best opportunities and experiences to develop and learn, through exceptional CPD
- To make sure that well-being is central to what we do.
- To be a high performing Trust, comparable to other Outstanding Trusts nationwide.
- Delivering top quintile pupil outcomes and Ofsted ratings of Good or Outstanding.
- For each of our schools to be distinct to its context, supporting their community and making a positive difference locally.
- To be a model of best practice and operational excellence across all aspects of our Trust.